Intellectual Property Notice
RESTRICTIONS: You may not do any of the following:
* Save the Site (Tré Gallery) to Your hard disk or other storage medium;
* Copy, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, redistribute, republish or adapt the Site (Tré Gallery); or Make derivative works based on the Site (Tré Gallery);
* Publish or otherwise disseminate the Site (Tré Gallery);
* Delete any author attributions, legal notices, or proprietary designations or labels that you upload;
* Manipulate or otherwise display the Site (Tré Gallery) or any of its content by "deep linking" or "framing" or similar navigational technology;
* Violate TréGallery.com's security mechanisms, access any data or server you are not authorized to access; or otherwise breach the security of the Site or corrupt the Site in any way;
* Use the Site (Tré Gallery) in any manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users;
* Transmit any material that contains a virus or corrupted data.
All materials on this site are the property of Tré Inc. (Tré Gallery) unless otherwise specified. No material from these pages may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purposes is a violation of the U.S. Copyright law and other intellectual property laws. For purposes of this Agreement, the use of any such material on any other web site or networked computer environment is prohibited.
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS: Tré Inc. reserves all proprietary rights in and to the Site (Tré Gallery), which is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and international treaties. Tré Inc. retains all worldwide rights in its intellectual property, including, but not limited to its trademarks, inventions, ideas, trade secrets, the "look and feel" of the Site (Tré Gallery), its color combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements, and the copyright in and to its original content included on the Site (Tré Gallery). The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. REGULATORY WORLD and CUSTOMS, INTERNATIONAL TRADE & ADMINISTRATIVE LAW PRACTICE are trademarks of Tré Inc.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL Tré Inc. (Tré Gallery) OR HER SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND ANY CONTENT THAT YOU DOWNLOAD IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, AND FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF THIRD PARTY MATERIALS.
This Site (Tré Gallery) may contain material submitted, posted, or owned by others ("third party materials"). You acknowledge that Tré Inc. does not pre-screen third party materials, but reserves the right to screen, block, or restrict access to, or the availability of, or to disable, any third party material that is available on or through this Site. You must evaluate and bear all risks associated with use of any third party materials. Tré Inc. may disable, restrict access to or the availability of, any third party material that violates these terms, is illegal, or is otherwise objectionable.